Startup Investment Session
Your Chance to be Matched with Potential Investors
Among a short list of presenters
The definition of a halal business is any business that is not involved in haram.
A business that doesn’t serve pork, alcohol, riba/interest, nudity and conducted in an ethical manner.
The US-International Halal Expo & Summit is offering a match making session between startup businesses and Angel investors.
We will give priority to startups with the following criteria:
- Halal business
- Innovative idea or concept
- Well prepared business plan
- Provide solutions to halal industry or consumers
What startups that will not be considered:
- Traditional business concepts such as restaurant, grocery store, clothing, etc.
- Startups that mix between halal and non-halal in the same business
- Startups that deal with questionable non-halal entities
Once selected to present we will send you a confirmation and a form that highlights the terms and conditions of the startup presentation.
There is a $100 fee to join the Startup session. You will not be charged if you are not selected to present.
This form is for expressing interest purpose only.